These are held at my home studio in Sewell, NJ. The address will be provided as we get closer to the date.
DATES ARE PRELIMANARY AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE/ FINALIZED DATE WILL BE IN THE SUMMER
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Please remember that these sessions are 15 minutes in length, so we will move quickly. In order to guarantee your session, please arrive 10 minutes early. When you arrive please wait on the front porch for my elf to guide you to Santa. I know your kiddos will want to run and play, but try to keep them near you and quiet, so they don't interrupt my neighbors.
-We cannot guarantee smiles, and there might be tears. I have a few tricks to hopefully allow us to capture at least one smiling picture, though I cannot guarantee it. PLEASE know that if your child is crying, I will not force them to sit on Santa's lap, and you shouldn't, either. If they are nervous or crying or scared, we will try different things!
- After we greet you at the front door I will guide you to my studio where Santa will be waiting to greet your children. Once this happens please quickly walk away and stand quietly behind me. There might be only a few seconds before the tears start, so you exiting quickly will allow me to catch that image. If you yell for their attention or to smile.
-I will stop shooting when I am confident that I've taken enough images to provide you with the digital images you've paid for. This might mean we shoot for the full 10 minutes, or this might mean you are done in 2-3 minutes.
- I will edit and send your images as quickly as possible. If you've allowed me to share images via social media, then be on the lookout for sneak peaks on Instagram and Facebook. Feel free to tag yourself in the images, too!
- You will have the opportunity to choose to purchase your entire digital gallery.
- I cannot wait to photograph your kiddo(s)! If you have any questions, or need something the day before your session please feel free to email me email@example.com.
$150 / 8 Edited Images / 15 minutes
Email for deposit is due at time of booking. Remaining due via paypal, venmo or cash the day of or before
1 / 4
"Santa loves warm hugs!"
1 / 4
2 / 4
"No tears here! Rocklynn now calls this jolly man "her santa"!"
2 / 4
3 / 4
"Santa told Gavin all about the sports his elves play in the North Pole. Santa even read a couple pages out of his "special" book to Gavin. That smile says it all."
3 / 4
4 / 4
"Oh. My. God!!! It’s soooooo stinking cute!!! I don’t know if you remember doing her Snow White one when she was just a baby, but you truly are a rockstar in our family. This is so so special!
4 / 4